Refurbished Apple iPhones Due largely to the trusted performance backed by at least five years of timely software updates, iPhones – whether new or old – are always in high demand. Not to underestimate, the industrial design that sets a pretty high standard for the rest to follow and the top-notch camera that never fails to impress. if you are planining with the idea of buying an iPhone but instead of going for a new smartphone, looking for a fairly good Refurbished iPhone, this the best places to buy refurbished or used iPhones with jaw dropping discounts. So, let the hunt begin on the right note!
Buy Refurbished Apple iPhones in 2020
When you have a choice to list out several notable places, picking out only a few sellers become a little tricky. But worry not, your search will end here in Absolute Online Web.
What’s the Difference Between Used and Refurbished Apple iPhones?
It’s also worth reiterating that there is a difference between “Used” and “Refurbished”. A used phone may come at an extremely low price without testing and will not work 100% conditioned, however, it may/may not have a guarantee or warranty. While it can save you a lot of bucks, it could risky, especially if you don’t have much idea about the things to look for. So, you’ve got to be street-smart when buying a used iOS device and never fail to check out all the essential features.
As for the Refurbished Apple iPhones, it is repaired by a professional technician and comes with a warranty in most cases. Though it’s a bit expensive, it’s always a much safer way to buy.
Talking about open box deals featuring all-new phones which were returned by buyers, they are like a steal. But do keep in mind, such deals aren’t often available in huge numbers.
While there is plenty of places to buy a Refurbished Apple iPhones, none can match the assurance that Apple offers. Granted, the tech giant does charge a tad higher than others. However, you get a fully calibrated device that can run smoothly.
1. Apple has compiled a solid collection of Refurbished Apple iPhones. So, you shouldn’t have any problem with choosing a reasonably good iOS device. At the time of writing this article, the company sells a used iPhone X 64GB (space gray/silver, unlocked) at $599. And the 256GB iPhone X (silver/space gray, unlocked) is available for $699.
Long story short, “Apple” is the best place to buy a refurbished iPhone as it offers a fully calibrated device that can work reliably.
But If you really looking for the saving some amount for the Best quality iPhones then just check the below list you will be surprised to see the pricing. www.absoluteonlineweb.com
2. Best Buy : Simply put, Best Buy has always been one of the most trusted sellers of the open-box, unlocked, and preowned iPhones. So, you should never fail to check it out especially when you wish to buy a good smartphone at a whopping discount.
Not just iPhones, this noted seller offers devices from several other manufacturers. That’s not all, it also provides some warranty (limited 90 days) on products which make them quite reliable.
As of now, Best Buy is offering a pre-owned iPhone 8 with 64GB memory (unlocked, space gray) at $319.99 and iPhone 8 Plus with 256GB memory (unlocked, space gray) at $429.99.
3. Swappa : Due largely to the large collection of both used and refurbished devices, Swappa is one of the biggest players in the market. Aside from offering huge discounts on products, it also provides the needed protection to buyers. As each purchase is made via PayPal, you have the additional safeguard against fraud.
Right now, the starting price of an iPhone X is $350, while the iPhone XR comes for $399 on Swappa. Moreover, you can get the iPhone Xs Max at $540. It has also got great deals on the iPhone 11 series, should you want to get them at great discounts.
4. Amazon Renewed : You didn’t expect me to miss out on Amazon, did you? Amazon Renewed might be a slightly new player on the horizon but when it comes to providing exclusive deals, it’s second to none. Whether it’s open-box deals or refurbished items, Renewed is a great place to buy refurbished iPhones. What’s more, they are quite reliable and backed by Amazon’s trusted return policy.
As of now, you can get a fully unlocked iPhone X with 64GM memory (space gray) at $444.55 and the XR with 64GB storage, (unlocked, red) at $469 on Amazon Renewed. Besides, it offers the iPhone 7 Plus with 128GB storage (unlocked, rose gold) at $279.
5. Gazelle : For buying reasonably good used iPhones, Gazelle has long been a reputed name. What they basically do is to buy smartphones from individuals, repair them through experts, and then put them on sale after thorough testing. Moreover, they also sell the latest iPhones and other smartphones at massive discounts. In a nutshell, Gazelle should be your go-to platform for buying used iOS devices at an incredibly low price. But keep in mind, it offers only a return policy of 30 days.
Right now, Gazelle is offering iPhone XS Max with 256GB storage (unlocked) at $689 and the iPhone X with 256GB storage (unlocked) is priced at $539.
6. eBay : When there is a discussion to get an old iPhone at a fairly low price, how can you keep eBay out of sight? The platform boasts a lot of noted sellers, so there is a high chance that you may get a pretty impressive smartphone without burning a hole in your pocket. Do note that eBay doesn’t offer any guarantee.
As of now, eBay is selling iPhone X (64GB) at $350 – $450. The deals (starting price around $200) on older iPhones like iPhone 7 and 8 are also quite good. Due mainly to the huge catalog and impressive discounts, eBay is one of the best places to buy used iPhones.
7. Buy From Respective Carriers :
Many well-known carrier providers like Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T, sell certified pre-owned iPhones. And that too on pretty good discounts. So, if you are willing to get one, do not fail to inquire about it. It’s also worth noting that each carrier sells its own phones, therefore do take a close look at the “conditions” before hitting the add to cart button.
Side Note: Due to the high risk and various reports of scams, robbery, and stolen devices, we don’t recommend Craiglist and LetGo. These sellers offer used iPhones at incredibly low price points. However, you must be very cautious before going for those deals. So, never fail to check the IMEI to ensure the iPhone is not stolen or lost.
Refurbished Mobile Phones
Apple iPhone 7 / iPh$210.95 – $390.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple Iphone SE 16GB$129.95 – $161.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 6 1GB R$134.95 – $183.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Original Sony Xperia$60.95 – $68.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Original Sony Xperia$75.95 – $81.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Samsung Galaxy J5 J5$83.95 – $85.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Original Unlocked HT$70.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Samsung Galaxy S6 Ed$116.95 – $159.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 7 4G LT$217.95 – $284.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 8 Plus$469.95 – $554.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone SE 4G L$154.95 – $197.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 6 1GB R$130.95 – $157.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 5S 16GB$102.95 – $112.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 6s 2GB$209.95 – $269.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 7 Unloc$253.95 – $319.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 7 Plus$223.95 – $399.95 [Edit] Wishlist Quick Look
Apple iPhone 5s 16gb
$94.00[Edit] Wishlist Quick Look